Friday, June 27, 2008

Blueberry & Raspberry Smoothies

I've no idea when I saw much discounts for these items in the Giant Hypermart last week. Finally, I decided to buy some of them. Now, I don't know what their function in my fridge is. Coz so far I just serve them as a regular drink without additional. Stuck in my head. Can't think clearly, even such a simply idea. How 'bout cake? Sorry, not now.... I don't want to use my magic to spell these yoghurts become a cake.

Blueberry Smoothie

Let's see what the remains in my cooler...

Ingredients:
500 ml raspberry / blueberry yoghurt
200-250 ml sweet condensed milk
ice flakes (optional)

Direction:
I love shaking than blending them.

Raspberry Smoothie

I made this raspberry smoothie 3 weeks ago. And I prefer enjoy this than the blueberry smoothie. The smell is sooo good. Especially there are more raspberry flakes from the yoghurt here. Hmmm... yummeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen & angpau anda!