Friday, February 13, 2009

Rujak Manis

Hiyyaa.. you'll never think this fruit salad is my lunch within' 5 days in a week. I'm not a carbohydrate eater. So, I think this is the right choice I made to make me full. And I can control my passion of.....mukajail


Ingredients :
Bengkuang (juicy tuber /jicama)
Nanas (pineapple)
Mangga (mangoes)
Melon (melon)
Semangka (watermelon)

Ingredients for Sauce :
7-10 buah cabai rawit (chillies)
1/2 sdt terasi (shrimp paste)
1 sdt garam (salt)
150-200 gr gula merah (Javanese sugar)
air asam jawa (tamarind extract)
kacang/mede goreng (roasted nuts /cashew nuts)

Preparation :
- peel the fruits, wash using drinking water, drain a moment, cubed/sliced, & then set aside in the refrigerator.
- using mortar & pestle, grind the sauce mixture until smooth (optional) & well blended
- if it needs, you may add a couples spoon of water into mortar while grinding the sauce mixture
- serve fruits with the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen & angpau anda!